Attention Stallion Owners & Farm Managers
Here is the ONLY Stallion Auction where YOU could receive up to $15,000 SEASON DONOR FORM FOR 2019 BREEDING SEASON
- ALL foals born in 2020, regardless of what state they are foaled in, are eligible to nominate to our 2022 ITBOA Stallion Futurity for two year olds and 2023 Stallion Stakes for three year olds. (3 yo race will have a filly AND a colt/gelding division)
- EASY one time nomination of only $200 for the foals to nominate; which means MORE of your foals will be eligible to run in a Black Type race.
- The ITBOA will mail nomination forms to ALL breeders with a foal by your stallion
- The opportunity to receive $15,000 to the Stallion Donor with our Stallion Incentive Bonus Program.
- All sale prices will be kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL between the buyer, the seller and the ITBOA.
- Seasons will be sold online through www.thoroughlybred.com in mid December. Only E Bay like website dedicated to the thoroughbred industry!
- Donations are not split with the season donor and/or stallion owner. Only 100% donation seasons accepted.
- Bidding will begin at $500 unless a higher reserve is set. Any reserve must be in writing. Reserves are defined as “the minimum a season may be sold for”.
- Proceeds from the season’s sale will be solely designated to the ITBOA Stallion Futurity & ITBOA Stallion Stakes
- 2018 Stallion Futurity, Stallion Stakes & Stallion Filly Stakes had total purses of just over $280,000!!!
- YOU decide if to allow a Breed Back if no foal in 2020.
- NO ENTRY FEE
- You can provide up to five pictures to be used on website and provide a link to the stallion’s page and/or farm website.
Email pictures and website links to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 14th to be included in our advertising.